Americana® Wildlands with Full-Brim and Slide-Lock Suspension
#Americana Wildlands® Full-Brim Std. Suspension
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $64.71 each|
|3|| $58.24 each|
|10|| $55.00 each|
- 4-point woven nylon suspension.
- Ideal for workers requiring crown impact protection in environments where exposed to elevated temperatures or radiant heat.
- Suitable for utilities, foundries, steel mills, and welding.
- Same shell and suspension used in the Americana® Wildlands helmet that is designed to mee NFPA 1977 requirements.
- Accommodates a chin strap. Includes a moisture washable wicking brow pad.
The Americana Wildlands® Hard Hat meets NFPA 1977 Standard for protective clothing and equipment for Wildland fire fighting, the 2005 Edition and ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type 1, Class C, E & G. Features Nomex/Kevlar chinstrap w/postman's slide fastener and quick release buckle.3m Scotchlite Reflective tape is designed for enhancing visibility in low light and nightime conditions. Made in USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
6.5 - 8