Americana® Full Brim Flame Resistant Hard Hat with Mega-Ratchet Suspension.
#Americana Heat® Ratchet Suspension
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|12|| $27.10 each|
|36|| $24.76 each|
|120|| $23.38 each|
- 4-point woven nylon suspension.
- Ideal for workers requiring crown impact protection in environments where exposed to elevated temperatures or radiant heat.
- Suitable for utilities, foundries, steel mills, and welding.
- Same shell and suspension used in the Americana® Wildlands helmet that is designed to mee NFPA 1977 requirements.
- Accommodates a chin strap. Includes a moisture washable wicking brow pad.
The Americana Heat® is suitable for utilities, foundries, steel mills and welding environments where workers are exposed to elevated temperatures or radiant heat. Features the Mega-Ratchet four-point woven nylon suspension. Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type 1, Class C, E & G. Made in USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
6.5 - 8